Before you begin
It’s important that you’re aware of the following information:
- Before you apply, it is a legal requirement that you attempt to resolve the dispute directly with the other party. For advice on the steps you should take, view our Tips to help you resolve your dispute page.
- It’s important that you’re aware our service is governed by legislation, and therefore all parties must comply with the outcome, whether that is reached by agreement or order.
- There are consequences for any party who does not comply.
- Submitting your application indicates that you are ready to commence DBDRV's dispute resolution process.
- Once your application is accepted, if you would like to withdraw there is a formal notification process. Withdrawal is granted at the discretion of the Chief Dispute Resolution Officer. If approved, both parties will receive written notification of this decision.
For more information, view our Dispute resolution process page.
All questions must be answered, unless marked '(optional)'.